Family Dog Choked 5-Year-Old Boy To Death By Pulling On Scarf: Cops
( 00:38 )
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST

9 views this week

VIDEO DESCRIPTION:

A little boy is dead after authorities say his dog choked him with his own scarf. Police say 5-year-old John Bruno was rushed to the hospital after his mother found him face down in the snow while he was playing with the family pet. He was rushed to the hospital and sedated, but a few days later the coroner said he succumbed to his injuries. InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano (https://twitter.com/MaraMontalbano) has more.

+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
+ ADD TO MY LIST
- REMOVE FROM MY LIST
Add to My List Remove from My List

Added to My List

Removed from My List

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!

Did you know?
By signing up, you can access your watch list and history across your other devices including mobile, tablet and Connected TV.
You can

It only takes a few seconds!